Are you ready to see a collection of the world’s finest automobiles? The Canadian International AutoShow has a rich and diverse culture that has become a part of our tradition as Canadians. Being Canada’s largest annual auto show event, it has grown to be a major tourist attraction and is extremely popular in Ontario, bringing in an average 300,000 visitors through the entire show.
The Auto Show rents booths to over 125 exhibitors who promote contests, products, services and even locally owned vehicles. Which brings us to Toyota; Toyota attends motors shows each year to share information about new vehicles etc.
Toyota; Toyota attends motors shows each year to share information about new vehicles etc.
With 10 from ALG and 7 from Canadian Black Book (CBB), Toyota Canada entered this year’s Canadian International Auto Show with more awards for the long-term value of its vehicles than any other Canadian manufacturer. The awards are a demonstration of Toyota’s reputation for quality, dependability, reliability and longevity. These awards hold meaning to Toyota Canada because they let our customers know that they can trust the lasting value of our products and services.
The following Toyota and Lexus vehicles were CBB and ALG winners this year. Some vehicles have won awards in multiple consecutive years. The list includes:
· Toyota Tundra – ALG five consecutive years and CBB five consecutive years (Full-size Pick-up)
· Toyota Tacoma – CBB five consecutive years (Small Pick-up) and ALG four consecutive year (Mid-size Pick-up)
· Toyota Sequoia – CBB four consecutive years and ALG two consecutive years (Full-size SUV)
· Toyota FJ Cruiser – CBB four consecutive year (Mid-size SUV) and ALG four consecutive years (Off-Road Utility)
· Lexus GS Series – CBB three consecutive years (Luxury Car) and ALG two consecutive year (Premium Full-Size Car)
· Toyota Avalon – ALG two consecutive years and CBB this year (Full-size Car)
· Toyota Prius – CBB two consecutive years (Compact Car)
· Toyota Prius c – ALG this year (Alternative Fuel Vehicle)
· Toyota Highlander – ALG this year (Midsize Utility: Three Row)
· Lexus RX – ALG this year (Premium Mid-Size Utility: Two Row)
· Lexus LX 570 – ALG this year (Premium Full-Size Utility)
Along with Toyota, Scion will be bringing high energy to Toronto Auto Show with great music, free goodies, a major contest and champion Tuner Challenge vehicles on display. Edmund Manasan led the winning team this year in the Scion Tuner Challenge FR-S edition. He will be at the Scion booth to answer questions about the car and how it won the competition.
CIAS visitors will find the Toyota, Scion and Lexus booths on the 800 Level of the South Building of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC).
To make your visit more efficient, click on the link below to access the “MAPS” section to figure out which areas you would like to visit: http://www.autoshow.ca/cias2014/CIAS2014.php?jumpTo=maps
This year the show is running from February 14 – 23, 2014. The show times are as follows:
February 14th: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
February 15th - 22nd: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
February 23rd: 10:30 AM - 6:00 PM
With only a day left, you can still purchase tickets online at a discounted price. With online ticket prices, you save 10% of the walk-up rates using the E-Ticket Fastlane. Click here to purchase tickets online: http://www.autoshow.ca/cias2014/CIAS2014.php?jumpTo=tickets
For all other ticketing information, call 905 940 2800 or CIAS@AUTOSHOW.CA
tags ( Toronto, Toyota, Attrell Toyota, Toyota Canada, CIAS, Canadian International Auto Show, Metro Convention Centre, MTCC, E-tickets, Canadian Black Book )