“With its recently improved cabin quality and handling, the 2016 Toyota Camry is a compelling and competitive midsize sedan.” – Edmunds.com
Reliable as ever and legendary as they come, the 2016 Toyota Camry is back for another smooth ride at our Toyota dealer near Mississauga. Sporty handling is standard with recalibrated springs, shocks and sway bars, while a firm suspension delivers precise and agile control. Enhanced aerodynamics and an available V6 engine simply add a new powerful twist to one of the more efficient models on the market, year in and year out.
- Up to 268 horsepower
- EPA estimates as high as 35 mpg on the highway*
- Taut suspension for precise performance and handling
- Vortex generators for improved efficiency and a quieter cabin
Sedans can catch a stigma for “safe and boring,” but the 2016 Toyota Camry is the furthest thing from dreary. A new, bold attention to design has resulted in a striking outward appearance, including an athletic mesh front grille and 10 available colours. On the inside, sporty seats with available Ultrasuede® material will make drivers and passengers alike feel right at home in their new Camry. With plenty of interior space and an available moonroof to top it off, you’ll find yourself with an unmistakable atmosphere.
- LED headlights and daytime running lights
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Dual chrome-tipped exhaust
- Bolstered front sport seats
Drivers crave only the latest technology, and your 2016 Toyota Camry has you more than covered. An available wireless charging system keeps your devices charged on the go, while the available iPod connectivity lets you access music, navigation and even restaurant reservations right through your entertainment system with voice commands. Navigation systems can also be added to keep you on the right path, wherever the destination may be.
- Standard Multi-Information Display
- Navigation system with real-time traffic
- Available advanced voice recognition
- Available Entune App Suite
Even safety is smarter in the 2016 Toyota Camry, where available systems such as Blind Spot Monitor and Lane Departure Alert help with accident avoidance. A standard backup camera is also in place to help Toyota shoppers near the Mississauga area avoid disaster on the way out of your driveway or a parking spot. In the event of an accident, however, 10 airbags are spread throughout the cabin to keep everyone protected as much as possible.
- Available Blind Spot Monitor
- Available Lane Departure Warning
- Available Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Standard backup camera
To learn more about the 2016 Toyota Camry, contact our Toyota dealership serving Mississauga at 905-451-7235.
* Fuel efficiency estimates were determined using approved Government of Canada/Transport Canada Test Methods. Actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.