Attrell Toyota is one of the fastest growing automotive dealers in the GTA, experiencing over 50% growth in the past 4 years! We have been in business for 41 years and are proud to serve the diverse community of Brampton. We place a high emphasis on hiring for attitude and not aptitude, to create a vibrant and fulfilling work atmosphere. If there is something you don’t know, we are happy to provide you with extensive training!
Job Description (Duties & Responsibilities):
- Process Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Receiving and verifying invoices and requisitions.
- Processing of invoices according to standard operating procedures, ensuring payments are supported according to established payment policies.
- Reconciling statements.
- Act as first line contact with vendors regarding billing problems.
- Assist with processing dealer trades, manufacturer vehicle invoices, journal entries.
- Prior experience in processing New and Pre-Owned vehicle deals an asset.
- Assist in other accounting duties as required.
- Produce monthly accounting reports.
- Meet month end close deadlines.
- Participate and complete the Cross training of all relative accounting duties within the department.
- Minimum 3 Years accounting work experience within a Retail Automotive Dealership.
- Experience with Reynolds & Reynolds Automotive Dealership software.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications with an advanced level in Excel.
Health and Dental Benefits, Life and Disability Insurance