People and Culture
Attrell Toyota’s team members are the driving force behind our success. Each one is committed to delivering a world-class experience for our guests every day. Whether it’s a welcoming smile, a pro-active approach to guest services, or a keen eye for the details, our amazing team understands that our business is much more than selling vehicles. It’s about creating unexpected and memorable experiences that build loyalty and lifetime relationships with our guests.
The ideal candidate is reliable, ethical, possesses great people skills, takes pride in their work and has a natural interest in learning and developing new skills.
We have 3 job openings
Detailing Associate (3 POSITIONS AVAILABLE)
Attrell Toyota is one of the fastest growing automotive dealers in the GTA, experiencing over 50% growth in the past 4 years! We have been in business for 41 years and are proud to serve the diverse community of Brampton. We place a high emphasis on hiring for attitude and not aptitude, to create a vibrant and fulfilling work atmosphere. If there is something you don’t know, we are happy to provide you with extensive training!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Service department to ensure that new and used vehicles are cleaned, waxed, detailed, and prepared in a timely, and thorough manner.
- Duties include vacuuming and steam cleaning interiors and detailing vehicle interiors, washing, and polishing exteriors, and carrying out minor repairs to damaged paint work.
- Complete every job according to dealership standards at all times.
- Keep work area clean, free of clutter, and presentable in appearance.
- Must follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Attrell Toyota reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
- Strong attention to detail and high-quality control standards.
- Excellent time management skills, with ability to work effectively against deadlines.
- Some knowledge of automotive repair and maintenance with previous detail experience is preferred.
- Good judgment in execution of tasks.
- Must be able to work in an active, social atmosphere without being distracted.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with peers and management.
- A valid Ontario Driver’s License and good driving record.
Full-Time, with every other Saturday. 7:30AM – 5:00PM (Hours may vary)
Health and Dental Benefits, Life and Disability Insurance