People and Culture
Attrell Toyota’s team members are the driving force behind our success. Each one is committed to delivering a world-class experience for our guests every day. Whether it’s a welcoming smile, a pro-active approach to guest services, or a keen eye for the details, our amazing team understands that our business is much more than selling vehicles. It’s about creating unexpected and memorable experiences that build loyalty and lifetime relationships with our guests.
The ideal candidate is reliable, ethical, possesses great people skills, takes pride in their work and has a natural interest in learning and developing new skills.
We have 3 job openings
Attrell Toyota is one of the fastest growing automotive dealers in the GTA, experiencing over 50% growth in the past 4 years! We have been in business for 41 years and are proud to serve the diverse community of Brampton. We place a high emphasis on hiring for attitude and not aptitude, to create a vibrant and fulfilling work atmosphere. If there is something you don’t know, we are happy to provide you with extensive training!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist both internal and external guests with their parts needs professionally and accurately.
- Ability to handle multiple inquiries – in person, by phone or email – reliably in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist guests with retrieving and storing tires
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Perform other tasks, based on management requirements and instructions.
- Passionate about guest service
- Strong English communication skills necessary
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Desire to learn about the fit and function of automotive parts
- Able to lift up to 60 pounds on a regular basis during tire season
- G2 ( ) Drivers License required
- Automotive experience considered an asset
- Additional languages considered an asset
Full-time with some evenings and Saturdays
Hourly Monthly Bonus Health and Dental Benefits Life and Disability Insurance
Department: Business Development Centre
The ‘Sales Coordinator’ is the most progressive position in our fast-growing Toyota dealership. Our team exists to passionately care for all our guests who have internet, phone and text inquiries. Our goal is to build relationships and serve our guests every need, humanizing the experience of purchasing a vehicle over the internet and phone. Great relationships are formed through active listening, consistent communication and expert advice on all new and used vehicles offered. If this sounds like something you are/could be passionate about, keep reading! We would love to introduce you to our team.
A qualified candidate would be passionate about guest service and have a desire to learn all about cars and the freedom and flexibility they provide our guests. Additional to having an enthusiastic attitude, very strong written and oral abilities in the English language, a love of technology and a team mentality are the most important areas for success in our team. We place a high emphasis on hiring for attitude and not aptitude, to create a vibrant and fulfilling work atmosphere. If there is something you don’t know, we are happy to provide you with extensive training!
Hours: This position requires that you work three days and two nights per week, inclusive of working every other Saturday; 37-44 hours/week
Remuneration Package: Hourly Monthly Bonus Health and Dental Benefits Life and Disability Insurance