Maintaining visibility on a drive is essential, which is why it’s baffling to find that wiper blades are often the most neglected part of a vehicle! In an area that’s frequently subjected to snow and sleet in the colder months, we can’t overemphasize the importance of keeping your wiper blades up to date.
It may be time to come around to pick up new wiper blades if the ones on your car are chattering, streaking, or simply failing to clean the windshield. Our Brampton Toyota dealership is staffed with knowledgeable and friendly experts that will be happy to help you locate replacements if you need assistance!
“The staff was very helpful and friendly.” – Amit
“They have the best service department, I won’t take my car anywhere else anymore. Nothing compares to the service and quality. ” – Ashley
Wiper fluid works in tandem with the wiper blades to keep your windshield clean, and get ice and snow off of it during the winter. If you’ve tried to release wiper fluid and nothing came out, it’s time to take high-quality washer fluid and top off the reservoir.
Before your start, you’ll need good-quality windshield washer fluid and a funnel.
- Before you begin, make sure your vehicle is turned off
- Locate the hood release lever and pull it
- Under the center part of the hood, discharge the latch and lift up the hood
- Open the wiper fluid and set it on the ground along with the funnel
- Locate the fluid reservoir cap and open it
- Locate the fill line just below the top edge of the reservoir opening, place the funnel in the opening, and pour the fluid into the reservoir until it reaches the fill line
- Replace the reservoir’s cap and close the vehicle’s hood—securing it back into place
- Place the top back on the bottle of fluid and rinse the funnel with water
If you’re not sure how to do these things, the friendly technicians at our Brampton Toyota service center are happy to help you maintain your wiper blades and washer fluid.
Our Toyota dealer in Brampton has all the information you need about your Toyota model’s wiper blades. If you’d like to schedule a service appointment with us, reach out to us at 905-451-7235.